is a comprehensive cloud-based analytics service that allows businesses to gain insights on and improve employee productivity. As a freemium service easily installed on an employee's desktop to measure activity, the ActivTrak platform provides valuable aggregate data on a company's day-by-day performance, with information displayed on an easy-to-manage dashboard. The company's software is easy to install and data transfer is encrypted, ensuring protection and security. As a senior backend developer, you are in charge of ensuring that ActivTrak stays online, scales to handle load, and is responsive to the demands of business. Working in a close-knit team you will be expected to code to scale to hundreds of millions of events per day, leverage our petabyte+ of existing data, and support our 130,000+ users as we disrupt the productivity analytics industry. As a Cloud Native SaaS application, you can expect to be on the cutting edge of modern SaaS design and .NET Core development.
- Comprehensive C# knowledge (e.g. Reflection, Lambda, LINQ, Multithreading)
- Experience in cloud environments (e.g. AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Data Modeling design
- API design/implementation (e.g. Microservices, REST, etc)
- Serialization (e.g. JSON, XML)
- SQL experience
- Docker/Containers, Kubernetes
- .NET core
- Agile development
- Visual Studio
- Knowledge Software Development Lifecyle and software development best practices
- Software source control system, such as Git
ActivTrak is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. ActivTrak does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or age.