is a comprehensive cloud-based workforce productivity and analytics solution that allows businesses to gain insights on and improve team performance. As a freemium service easily installed on an employee's desktop to measure activity, the ActivTrak platform provides valuable aggregate data on a company's day-by-day performance, with information displayed on an easy-to-manage dashboard. The company's software is easy to install and data transfer is encrypted, ensuring protection and security.
As a Lead Product Manager - Analytics & Insights, you will have the opportunity to lead the product direction for our next generation analytics capabilities. We are looking for a seasoned Product Management leader with extensive experience bringing to market successful and innovative SaaS Analytics and AI-driven solutions. The role requires a combination of technical knowledge and business acumen, problem-solving skills, and strong analytical skills.
- Lead the vision, prioritization and roadmap of our Analytics offerings
- Deeply understand user and customer pain points through constant customer interaction
- Interface with all functions (Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.) to deliver new SaaS products to market
- Be accountable for the commercial success of the products under your management
- Work & collaborate with high performing team of product managers and designers
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of experience building Analytical / AI-Driven SaaS products as a Product Manager.
- 3+ years of experience embedding BI / Analytics data visualizations within business applications
- Hands-on expertise simplifying complex data and analytics, designing data visualization products, dashboards and/or reports.
- Strong knowledge of several BI tools like Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Domo or others.
- Product-Led Growth experience with products that delight users and grow organically through SEO, virality or other growth loops.
- Experience working with data scientists and AI teams
- Curiosity and passion for problem solving (conceptually and analytically).
- Growth mindset, humility, and a burning desire to own your domain and your work.
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and collaborate with different teams towards mutual goals.
- Experience in Workforce Analytics will be considered a plus.
- BS/BA required, MBA preferred.