ActivTrak provides contextual user activity monitoring to ensure businesses can quickly identify security, compliance, and productivity risks. ActivTrak is a cloud-native SaaS solution that supports a freemium to paid business model with more than 5,000 customers..
We are looking for a Director of Business Technology to join the Operations Team at the ActivTrak headquarters in Austin, TX. This person will help develop key processes and drive internal programs from incubation to launch. The Operations team at ActivTrak is responsible for delivering scalable efficient processes, infrastructure, systems, analytics and insights that help ActivTrak achieve its business objectives.
We are looking for a proven leader to help ensure successful delivery of system, application, and data projects on the roadmap while also building the delivery capability for scale. You will work in close partnership with our go-to-market leaders to introduce and adapt best practices to improve the governance and methodology for our business technology roadmap. This individual must possess the ability to juggle multiple projects in various life-cycles with high business acumen. We’re looking for someone who is technical and understands the details, while also driving strategy and business outcomes.
What You’ll Achieve
- Gain a deep understanding of how ActivTrak collaborates on cross-functional initiatives and improve the operating model for the organization to scale.
- Help foster a culture focused on execution. Introduce good process but ensure that it does not become a hindrance to progress.
- Work with business sponsors to develop project roadmaps that align with business objectives/priorities and take into account resource availability
- Help teams develop execution strategies to deliver the technology roadmap
- Use strong technical and business acumen to manage risk and escalate impediments through a defined process for faster decision making
- 5+ years in an application management leadership role as a Director or Senior Manager
- 10+ years of project delivery and execution experience in Sales, Marketing, Customer Support, and Finance Ops domains
- Keen understanding and curiosity of SaaS business models and its product development lifecycle (infrastructure, software, or data services).
- Proven experience communicating and building relationships with leaders across business, technology and product functions.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with a history of hands-on, detail orientation. Comfortable bending between the tactical and strategic.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives and technical and non-technical team members alike across the company.
Your Hard Skills Include
- Working knowledge of quote to cash process and the underlying systems that support it
- Proficiency with SQL queries and visualization tools such as Microsoft BI, Tableau, etc.
- Thorough understanding of business technology systems, such as salesforce.com, Marketo, Chargebee, Heap Analytics and more.
- Ability to work directly with engineers to define requirements for various integrations using APIs, Zapier, webhooks, etc..
- Command for SaaS business metrics such as MRR, ARR, Churn, CLV, CAC, Gross Retention, Net Retention and more.