Beyond Yoga is looking for an E-commerce Customer Care Associate to take our over-the-phone, on-the-web and in-person customer support to the next level on a Full-Time or Part-Time basis. This role will be within our growing E-commerce group and have exposure to all aspects of this business.
We believe that our customer service plays a critical role in differentiating Beyond Yoga from the competition and is vital to the success of the company. We expect to deliver superior service and help design the best service policies and infrastructure in the retail industry.
A strong work ethic, communication skills, high levels of empathy and selling skills are paramount to this position. The role will be fast-paced and constantly evolving. We want someone who is ready to take on a variety of responsibilities while simultaneously executing at a high level of tough service issues.
- Ideally Full-Time: Monday-Friday: 9am-6pm understanding that ecommerce never truly closes
- Part-Time: Hours not surpassing a weekly total of 24, please note if this is your only availability
What you'll do:
- Serve as the front line, on-call resource for all customers via email and phone
- Quickly and thoroughly solve problems for customers any time involving product, return and shipping questions
- Know our catalog and technology inside and out in order to offer style advice and help customers find what products they need to fill their particular needs
- Work with our leadership team to develop initiatives that improve the customer experience
- Provide thoughtful, strategic insight regarding customer needs to our product, marketing and technology teams
- Be passionate for our business and have a desire to make people smile
- You'll believes that if you can exceed expectations by even a little bit each time your odds of success and happiness increase exponentially
Who you are:
- Some year experience in retail environment. Activewear knowledge a plus
- Self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy and positive energy
- Working hard because we love what we’re doing and learning, but also believing in life balance
- Solid understanding of technology and ecommerce landscape
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Dropbox
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, is solutions oriented, a self-starter, and has strong work ethic
Compensation & Perks of working at Beyond Yoga:
- Competitive salary and benefits including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, etc.
- Paid Time Off + Annual Holiday PTO (position dependent)
- An environment that understands the importance of work/life balance
- And of course, an awesome clothing allowance