Beyond Yoga is looking for an incredible brand/sales representative to join our team as a full-time employee. We are seeking an amazing in-house sales representative to service the DC, Delaware and Maryland territory.
We are looking for an extremely self-starting individual with a strong skill set to open and expand our distribution within lifestyle boutiques, fitness studios, luxury hotels, resorts, and spas. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is experienced working remotely in the territory or neighboring states (out of a home office).
What you'll do:
- Meet and exceed seasonal and monthly goals. Help to forecast and plan out future season goals within territory
- Expand wholesale distribution in the specialty retail space while also growing and managing existing account base
- 3-4 days/week of road work and visiting of territory to check inventory, gain reorders, ensure product is properly merchandised, staff is educated on product and company, and cultivate relationship with buyers/owners/managers
- Help plan and execute retail-marketing initiatives in territory
- Attendance to regional and national rep shows, tradeshows, and sales meetings
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in sales; preferably in wholesale sales in activewear
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at Microsoft Office and Salesforce with a strong skill set in Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of retail math a plus
- Ability to manage self and handle several projects in an autonomous environment with minimal daily supervision. Must know how to prioritize
- Understanding of studio space retail, luxury hotel resorts and spas, and lifestyle boutiques a plus
- Must live in territory, have a valid driver's license and car
Compensation & Perks of working at Beyond Yoga:
- Competitive salary + Commission
- Benefits including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, 401K, etc.
- Travel and travel related expenses paid
- Paid Time Off + Annual Holiday PTO (position dependent)
- And of course, an awesome clothing allowance