Beyond Yoga is looking for an incredible brand/sales representative to join our team as a full-time employee. We are seeking an amazing in-house sales representative to service the Maryland, Virginia, DC territory. This would also include West Virginia and Kentucky but ideal candidate will live in MD, VA or DC.
We are looking for an extremely self-starting individual with a strong skill set to open and expand our distribution within lifestyle boutiques, fitness studios, luxury hotels, resorts, and spas. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is experienced working remotely in the territory or neighboring states (out of a home office).
What you'll do:
- Meet and exceed seasonal and monthly goals. Help to forecast and plan out future season goals within territory (travel and related expenses covered by company)
- Expand wholesale distribution in the specialty retail space while also growing and managing existing account base
- 3-4 days/week of road work and visiting of territory to check inventory, gain reorders, ensure product is properly merchandised, staff is educated on product and company, and cultivate relationship with buyers/owners/managers
- Help plan and execute retail-marketing initiatives in territory
- Attendance to regional and national rep shows, tradeshows, and sales meetings
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience in sales; preferably in wholesale sales in activewear
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled at Microsoft Office and Salesforce with a strong skill set in Excel
- Knowledge and understanding of retail math a plus
- Ability to manage self and handle several projects in an autonomous environment with minimal daily supervision. Must know how to prioritize
- Understanding of studio space retail, luxury hotel resorts and spas, and lifestyle boutiques a plus
- Must live in territory, have a valid driver's license and car
Compensation & Perks of working at Beyond Yoga:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off + Annual Holiday PTO (position dependent)
- And of course, an awesome clothing allowance