This role is responsible for assisting and helping move forward a fast paced development team. Strong ability to multi-task and collaborate with key partners, while maintaining accuracy and calendar. Must ensure brand vision and product integrity standards are met while adhering to the Product Life Cycle calendar and meeting financial goals.
What you'll do:
- BY sample coordination in partnership with factories to ensure on time delivery for seasonal samples.
- Maintaining Internal SRS and Contractor’s WIP as well as prioritizing sample capacity on weekly basis
- Responding to vendor needs proactively by planning all pattern, fabric and trim requirements
- Building strong relationships with vendors with daily follow up for status of samples and due dates to maintain calendar.
- Lab Dip Approvals in partnership with Design and Fabric R&D
- Maintaining Seasonal Fabric & Trim Libraries for Production Handover
- Manage stitch down, heat transfer mockups, and screen print strike offs for seasonal collections an SMU.
- Pro-active communication and problem solving when issues present themselves and ability to work independently and prioritize work- load.
- Review SRS samples for accuracy against tech pack details with manager before passing to cross-functional departments
- Weekly contractor visits to ensure on time delivery and troubleshoot any issues that might arise to cause delays.
Who you are:
- 2+ year experience in women’s or juniors knitwear. Activewear knowledge a plus
- Experience with domestic production and some import
- Strong understanding of SMU process, BOM’s, tech packs, fittings, and sourcing fabric/trims
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets, and Dropbox and ERP systems
- Strong proactive communication skills (verbal and written) and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced startup environment, is solutions oriented, a self-starter, and has strong work ethic
Compensation & Perks of working at Beyond Yoga:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
- 401(k) with company matching
- Paid Time Off + Annual Holiday PTO (position dependent)
- And of course, an awesome clothing allowance