Beyond Pricing is an automatic pricing system for vacation rentals. Our software has priced over $1b in bookings made on sites like Airbnb and Homeaway. We are building tools for property managers that were previously only available to big airlines and hotels.
Our customers love us - before they were setting prices by gut - now we a provide real, measurable benefit to their businesses. We’ve helped save small businesses and brought scale and efficiency to many more.
We collect billions of data points to make decisions on prices in thousands of cities around the world. We then integrate with dozens of external platforms to automatically sync prices daily.
We need your help with improving the reliability of our data collection and syncing systems, adding new integrations, and shipping new user-facing features. Our stack is mostly python / django based, and our front end is built on Ember.js, but no specific language experience is required.
Our team is comprised of many ex-founders so we'd especially love to hear from you if you have started your own startup before.
- Initial screen
- Simple coding test
- Team interview
- Onsite technical interview
- We prioritize speed over perfection
- We take time to re-architect and improve
- We build to solve our customers problems, but take the time to identify the real solution before building
- Scope reduction is the best way to improve efficiency
* Excellent programming skill in more than one language
* Experience with python / ruby / other high level scripting languages
* Experience with postgres / other relational database
* Have shipped and supported a customer-facing product
* 4+ years experience writing code professionally
* Have trained junior engineers
* Experience with big-data processing and high volume queues
* Maintaining our data pipeline, improving our pricing algorithm
* Shipping and owning new user-facing features, from front to back end
* Flexible work hours
* Equipment budget
* Medical, dental, vision