We're a quickly growing, venture-backed but profitable, rare gem of a SaaS startup, focused on the quickly growing vacation rental industry . If you want a lot of opportunities and a meaningful stake in a rapidly growing startup with the chance to get in early, this is the place for you! We are currently looking for a seasoned Sales Manager to help us go from pricing 1% of all vacation rental in the world to 20% in the next 3 years. If you love travel and you've always wondered why flights and hotels are priced the way they are, come join us and find out.
We’re looking for a Sales Manager to lead our growing sales organization and deliver the deals required to meet our ambitious new business goals in the years ahead. You’ll lead by example by having a track record of consistently crushing quota as an AE, but are ready and excited to take on a team quota and mentor and train the next generation of great AEs at Beyond Pricing. You’ll work directly with company leadership and have a great knack for understanding pipeline and the holistic view of the metrics that matter in building a consistent sales engine.
- Manage a team of 6-9 AE’s to educate and sell Beyond Pricing
- Define sales goals with leadership team and implement process, infrastructure, and hiring to execute against goals and quotas
- Conduct weekly forecast meetings. Coach direct reports regarding strategies to drive closure
- Establish operational excellence by reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior management
- Consistently monitor the sales activity of the team, and track the results
- Manage prospects from delivery of our Business Development Representatives (BDR) to the handoff of our Customer Success & Implementation Team with the ability to articulate our value proposition, navigate objections, foster relationships, with the best moral judgement
- Collaborate cross functionally with CSM, SE, BDR, Marketing to optimize sales & customer satisfaction
- Conduct web-based demos and develop materials necessary to accelerate customer acquisition
- Cultivate lasting business relationships with customers through consultative sales tactics and effective account management practices
- Establish methods to articulate and sell all Beyond Pricing products & services
- Understand and internalize the Beyond Pricing mission and vision and translate them into a successful Sales strategy
- Participate in regular company and office meetings to share Sales progress, identify blockers and drive resolution
- Help to solidify the competitive posture of Beyond Pricing
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and effectively with clients
- Coordinate between creative, technical, and other teams in a fast-paced environment
- Provide proactive support and service
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years of a quota-carrying role in SaaS/B2B Software industry and at least 2 years in a managerial/team lead role as a sales coach and mentor
- 1+ years of sales management experience with consistent team performance above 100% to goal
- You’ve closed business and have a personal history of repeatedly exceeding your own individual contributor quota so you can train AEs on how to be successful in the role
- Managed teams that have primarily focused on generating outbound revenue (50%+ of revenue from outbound channels)
- Knowledge and experience in successful outbound tools and sales processes
- Experience with accounts ranging from $10-$500k ACV
- Experience working with software and a wide variety of tools; we use SFDC, MixMax, Uberconference, Excel
- Ability to pick up on new tools and programs quickly
- Comfortable with numbers and graphs - that's what we do!
- College degree from a great school
Our main customers are vacation rental property managers (like The Vacation Company in Hilton Head, SC) that manage between 50 and 500 listings (though some of ours manage thousands). They use our software to automatically update their rates every day based on a sophisticated algorithm that takes into account supply and demand in a market-leading way. They are some of the most fun group of clients but need someone who can become an expert in our product and in the products we integrate with very quickly.
Beyond Pricing is the world’s most popular revenue management and dynamic pricing software exclusively for vacation rentals. Driven by big-data machine learning, we integrate into the most popular property management systems like Escapia, Streamline and many others. Beyond Pricing prices over 130,000 listings in more than 7,000 cities worldwide. Founded in 2013 by a commercial airline pricing consultant and a former YC founder, Beyond Pricing has raised $3.5M from top-tier investors. The company is profitable and growing revenue 3x year-over-year. Our customers love us - before they were setting prices by gut - now we a provide a real, measurable benefit to their businesses. We’ve helped save small businesses and brought scale and efficiency to many more.