LOCATION: Beyond Pricing, 425 2nd St, San Francisco, CA, USA
We are looking for a Growth and Customer Success Associate to join our small, growing team. We need your help to manage our rapidly growing list of customers and do so at scale! Your primary responsibility will be optimizing for customer engagement and satisfaction across our thousands of customers -- property managers and property owners. You will be handling inbound customer inquiries, and also thinking through ways to proactively engage our customer base, ensuring customers continuously realize the value we offer them -- increased revenue! The role will also provide cross-functional business exposure and experience with the day-to-day operations of start-up life.
Our main customers are vacation rental property managers (such as The Vacation Company in Hilton Head, SC) that manage between 20 to 1000 listings. Property Managers use our software to automatically update their rates every day based on our sophisticated algorithm that takes into account supply and demand in a market-leading way.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Understand and respond to customer pain points and questions over email.
- Identify for trends within customer inquiries and continuously build and improve content to help customers better use our product.
- Proactively create customer content (e.g. helpdesk articles, videos, webinars) so we can engage our growing customer base at scale.
- Own performance to goal on customer satisfaction metrics (NPS, CSAT) and suggest ways to drive improvements in our metrics.
- Ensure customers are successfully driving increased revenue by using our product (either increased price or occupancy). Review customer data and charts to draw conclusions and make recommendations on product usage.
- Follow the appropriate escalation process to create and execute plans for at-risk customers.
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to communicate clearly and effectively with clients.
- Coordinate between both sales and technical teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Provide proactive support and service
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 1 year of experience working in a client-facing role role (support, marketing, account management, etc.)
- Strong Communicator: experience communicating difficult situations with customers in a professional, thoughtful way.
- Analytical: comfort with reviewing data-sets, graphs, and charts to make actionable recommendations.
- Creative: you identify creative ways to improve the customer experience and don’t hesitate to suggest new, out-of-the box ideas.
- Multi-Tasker: experience working in a fast-paced environment and balancing multiple tasks and customer needs simultaneously. Ability to prioritize your work day independently.
- Technical: Experience working with software or ability to learn a wide variety of tools for data analysis, including comfort with data sets in excel.
- College degree from a top-tier university
ABOUT BEYOND PRICING
Founded in 2013 by veterans of revenue management in the airline and hospitality space, Beyond Pricing is the world's first revenue management and dynamic pricing software for vacation rentals.
We are a small and growing team, passionate about travel and building better technology for the sharing economy. We power the pricing for over $1B in property listings in more than 7,000 cities across the globe. If you search for a place on Airbnb or VRBO in any major market, a Beyond Pricing customer is likely in the first page of results.
Beyond Pricing has been growing at 3x year over year and is profitable! The company has raised $3.5 million in venture capital from top-tier investors including Resolute Ventures, Social Leverage and Bullpen Capital.