MathWorks is the world leader in technical computing, system simulation, and embedded code generation tools. We are seeking an experienced leader to join our rapidly growing Consulting Services Group. As a member of our worldwide management team you will lead a group of tools experts, help define and implement services delivery best practices, and contribute to strategic initiatives to achieve business goals and facilitate our customers’ success. You will also stay on top of technology trends, and contribute your know-how and problem-solving acumen across a wide range of industries and applications. This is a great opportunity for an engineering professional with strong leadership skills, broad technical interests, and proven experience with technical computing.
- Lead team of Consulting Services Group staff members
- Provide project lifecycle management coaching to staff
- Contribute technical computing know-how and manage projects (~25% of time)
- Help uncover latent demand, fill our funnel, and deepen customer relationships
- Design and implement new professional service offerings
- Monitor and report group performance and business impacts
- Work with allied technical groups to enable our customers’ success
- Build services awareness inside and outside the company
- A bachelor's degree and 12 years of professional work experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience in/with Management
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- MS in engineering discipline
- Experience with technical programming (MATLAB, Python, R, etc.)
- Proven project management skills
- Experience delivering engineering services
- Experience in one of the following areas: deep learning, computer vision, signal processing, communications systems, embedded devices, physical modeling, or model-based design
- Availability to travel as projects require