Assistant Superintendent needed with experience in commercial and industrial ground-up construction. Position may assist Project Superintendent or be required to take full responsibility on certain jobs. Looking for skilled individuals with the drive to build projects safely, on time, and within budget in a team-based environment.
- Six years of work experience in a commercial construction environment, of which 2 years must be at the Foreman level;
- Ability to read, understand, and implement construction documents;
- Ability to calculate correct concrete and lumber quantities for projects;
- Excellent supervisory skills with ability to directly supervise up to 30 employees, as well as sub-contractors;
- Ability to use and operate construction equipment and tools.
- A valid, state-issued driver's license and good driving record;
- Ability to be on-call for project emergencies.
- Company truck, smartphone, tablet
- Hourly position (not salaried)
- Monthly safety bonus
- Insurance benefits at 90 days of employment
- Paid holidays and vacation based on service
- 401(k) and ESOP