Estimator – Water, Fire & Mold Restoration
Nationwide Restoration company serving South Florida has positions open in our restoration service production team.
· Develop clear and accurate job estimates with corresponding paperwork.
· Job costing, scheduling projects/jobs and crews.
· Review job scope, job estimate, and job brief preparation with production staff
· Inspect services and final walk through and ensure proper Job Documentation
· Train/Mentor Crews
· Perform production services as needed to make sure all customer needs are met
· Ensure Production processes are performed according to IICRC guidelines
· Ensure that jobs are completed beyond customer expectations
· Industry Experience and IICRC certifications preferred (WRT/ASD/AMRT/FSRT)
· Managed projects of all size - 2+ years
· Management of people/crews - 2+ years
· Understand Insurance industry
· Sales experience showing account management
· Water Damage Restoration experience
· Construction restoration experience a plus (not required)
· Ability to negotiate with insurance companies on losses
· Time management & Personnel Management
· Microsoft Office efficient & IPAD/Tablet proficiency
· Xactimate Software
· Integrity, Honesty, and loyalty
· On Call required and After Hour Flexibility
· Goal Oriented and great work ethic with the ability to multi-task
· Understands and delivers excellent customer service
· Excellent communication and written skills
· Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
· The ability to pass corporate and vendor background checks
· Ability to pass a drug test and work in a drug-free environment.
· Ability to lift 75 pounds or more
· Experience working with tools and machinery
· Experience troubleshooting and good mechanical aptitude
As a member of our team, we offer:
· Mentor for your role
· Competitive compensation
· Paid holidays
· We are looking for team members to take ownership of their job responsibilities and have a great attitude. Identifying ways to be more efficient is an important part of this position.