Commercial Superintendent with exceptional supervisory and leadership skill sets. This candidate shall have extensive knowledge in management and supervision of activities on commercial building projects ranging in scale from $5 million – $30+ million. This candidate shall lead and oversee all onsite activities and must have the capability to maintain clear and concise communication (written and verbal) on all levels with associated management and staff.
This position requires an in depth knowledge of all aspects of construction from start-up through project closeout.
- Knowledge and ability of newest computer technology including:
- Scheduling Software
- Project Management Software
- Document Software
- Accounting Software
- Knowledge of corporate and industry practices, processes and standards
- Proficient in communication, organization, teamwork, accuracy, strong attention to detail, time management, conflict resolution, safety, and training of others.
- Candidate shall have complete oversight of all onsite activities.
- Consistently strive to implement and maintain strong understanding of construction operations and procedures, mentor/coach associated management staff, foster relationships with clients, A/E’s, subcontractor and vendors.
Education and Experience requirements include:
- At least 10 years relevant experience and knowledge of construction supervision, means and methods, safety, etc.
- Track record of successful completed projects of similar size. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.