Lever- Management Consulting Internship: Market Analyst
North Adams, Massachusetts
Lever is a not-for- profit incubator with a mission to grow the regional economy by creating and fostering new companies. Lever supports startups in several ways, including market research and analysis. The intern selected for this position will perform the duties of a market research consultant. The successful candidate will conduct research to evaluate market trends and opportunities . This information will then be used by Lever startups to guide their business development.
Working collaboratively with Lever startups, the intern will:
- Gather market data and prepare reports for organizational understanding of current market share, size of potential new markets, product performance and brand reputation.
- Provide competitive analysis reports (direct, indirect, potential partners and acquisition opportunities).
- Use secondary data to identify, analyze and draw insightful conclusions.
- Interact directly with the startup members to understand their data requirements.
- Regularly meet with key leaders to understand their research needs and present findings.
We seek an outgoing team player who is goal-oriented and interested in economic development. Applicants should have a working knowledge of business practices and should be familiar with spreadsheet software. This is a terrific opportunity for students interested in pursuing careers in strategy, consulting, and marketing.
The intern will receive wages of $440 per week for 10 weeks for full-time work. The intern will report to Brent Filson, Director of Programs and Operations at Lever, Inc., who will ensure they have access to all essential resources, including expert mentors and specialists.
Interested students should submit a resume and cover letter no later than March 21, 2018.
Lever follows an equal opportunity employment policy and employs personnel without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, age, disability, veteran status, military obligations, and marital status. BerkshireBusinessInterns.org