Business Operations and Technology Analyst Internship:
MountainOne-Business Operations and Technology Analyst Intern: Summer (F-T)
MountainOne is a mutual holding company headquartered in North Adams, MA. We offer banking, insurance, and investment products at full service offices in the Berkshires and in the greater Boston area. MountainOne is dedicated to the local communities we serve, including individuals, businesses, and community institutions.
The Business Operations and Technology Analyst Internship is ideal for a student who has a passion for learning new technologies, business operations, database analysis, and critical thinking.
The intern will explore and review all customer facing banking technologies for overall user experience, consistency, and friction points. The ideal candidate will be able to provide constructive feedback and make recommendations, improving customer understanding and maximizing user experience.
The successful candidate will also be asked to review core operational systems with internal users. Tests will be conducted to explore various options and record the benefits and drawbacks of each option. The analysis will inform strategies for enhancing efficiency, user experience and training.
Skills & Requirements:
· Organized and dependable with superior attention to detail
· Adept at learning new technologies and navigating multiple platforms
· Experience determining and documenting user requirements
· Excellence in writing, computer science, and technology
· Able to articulate ideas, observations, and findings both verbally and in writing to management team
· Ability to gain rapport rapidly with internal staff, customers, and vendors
· Advanced office management software skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email, etc.
· Ability to regularly lift, bend, and stand, especially to set-up events.
· Positive attitude
The start date for this position will be Tuesday, June 12; the end date will be Friday, August 17. The hourly rate of pay for this full-time position will be $15.00. Interested students should attach a letter of interest and resume below. Applications will be reviewed until position is filled which will be no later than April 15, 2018. BerkshireBusinessInterns.org