Community Health Programs- Healthcare Administration Internship
Community Health Programs is a network of health centers and caring professionals that provide outstanding primary and preventive care for patients of all ages. What’s truly unique to CHP is our broad spectrum of support services that extend beyond medical and dental issues to strengthen families and improve children’s well-being. The region is a federally designated rural community and a Medically Underserved Population Area. Community Health Programs embraces its role as a nonprofit health care provider and community partner.
Our Healthcare Administration Internship is an extensive 10-week paid internship at $460 per week from June - August 2018; open to current undergraduate college students or recent graduates with a record of outstanding academic achievement and leadership abilities. Through this unique program, you will gain exposure to the roles and responsibilities of various administrative roles in healthcare including Human Resources, Finance, Marketing, Project Management and Executive Leadership.
After an orientation to our organization, culture, values, and mission you will learn the basic operations of running a health care related business. Internship is designed to allow you to put what you have learned into practice. This internship will be tailored to take advantage of your field of study and to fulfill all of your institution's requirements. Through the guidance of your carefully selected mentor, you will experience:
• Exposure & networking with executive leadership
• Meaningful hands-on project work and assignments
• Site tours
• Attendance at top level decision making meetings
• Team building activities
• Professional Growth
• And much more
• Proven track record of solving complex problems and completing challenging projects
• Demonstrated diagnostic, analytical, and quantitative skills
• Advanced Microsoft Office expertise
• Track record of excellence and passion for client service
• Innovative problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills
• Willingness to travel throughout Berkshire County as needed
Deadline: Resumes will not be accepted after March 16, 2018 and must be electronically submitted. Qualified students will be contacted via e-mail regarding interview information during the month of April 2018.
You must submit a resume and a 250 words or less statement of intent stating why you are interested in the Healthcare Administration Internship, why you would be an excellent candidate and what your career aspirations are.BerkshireBusinessInterns.org