VidMob-Software Engineering Internships
VidMob is a single hub for video creation needs. Our creators develop the full spectrum of digital assets including social ads, editorial, filters, and more.
The VidMob Software Engineer Internship is a highly technical position that works directly with our Senior Engineers to develop solutions for our process, product, and strategic integration parters.
These paid internships are full-time for 10 weeks in the summer of 2018 and are based in Pittsfield, MA.
● Define and implement process, product and partner solutions.
● Write technical and API documentation as needed.
● Support VidMob engineering efforts in other areas as needed.
● Solid software development skills with experience building software developed in Java
● Additional experience in (at least one) Python, PHP, C/C++, Ruby, or Scala
● Excellent communication skills including experience presenting to technical and business audiences
● Working towards a BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience, or recent graduate with similar degree
Trainees are required to attend an unpaid Berkshire Business Interns boot-camp, a 3-day, 2 night immersive career readiness training retreat starting at 10am Saturday, June 9th, and concluding at noon on Monday, June 11th. The bootcamp includes programming to help trainees succeed at their summer internship, fun social events, plus free lodging and meals. It will be held in North Adams, Massachusetts.
Please attach a cover letter describing why you would be an excellent candidate. Wages are $440/week for 10 weeks for full-time work.
Other internships available at berkshirebusinessinterns.org