Zogics - Sales Development Representative (SDR) Intern
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an entry level position and will generate buying demand for our products in the health and wellness space. You will use a combination of tools and resources to assist in developing accounts, researching qualified leads and perform prospecting activities.
You are responsible for qualifying leads that build pipeline for the sales organization. You are tasked to meet the demand of a new kind of buyer that primarily lives online, buys faster, and spends more on health and fitness products than ever before. Successful SDRs are educators that leverage insights to assist solving a real problem customers are having.
SDRs are the most important part of the sales team and are quick on their feet, excel in having online conversations, master tools, be great content finders, and love utilizing their social selling skills. Through research, you will find the most relevant insights about prospects that have demonstrated an interest in our wellness products. Using a variety of tools and resources you will help discover interesting aspects of the prospect and building out their profile in our CRM and initiating the appropriate personalized cold email campaign.
- Making 10 - 20 pro-active outreaches per day (mostly email, some phone) to build and manage our lead development pipeline
- Prospect into multiple organizations via e-mail/e-marketing, and utilizing Internet information sources
- Articulate the Company's value proposition to decision-makers across multiple industries to assess buying interest.
- Achieve or exceed goal for reach outs and conversions
- Qualify all sales leads based upon specific lead qualification criteria definitions
- Provide baseline research within targeted accounts to identify key contacts and critical account information
- Develop superior customer service relationship with prospects
- Learn and demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the Company value proposition – and clearly articulate capabilities and advantages to prospective customers
- Contribute to every component of the critical functions associated with fulfilling the sales cycle (customer database maintenance and data entry, correspondence, and communications)
- Provide weekly activity report to management
- Social Media Monitoring: Engaging with social media platforms, creating alerts on keywords, researching topics and sharing information with individuals responsible for producing the content and responses
- Update lead rank/stage and prospect interaction in HubSpot
College Student or Recent Graduate, and
- Ability to understand and successfully promote our offerings
- Excellent communication skills in writing, speaking, listening and on phone
- Ability to converse with and influence prospects
- Knowledge of marketing techniques and databases used in marketing a plus
- Experience with HubSpot, Google Suite a plus
- Able to work independently in an entrepreneurial, start-up environment
- Solid understanding of social media tools and vehicles including Linked In, Twitter, Blogs and monitoring tools.
Zogics is actively building the industry's best one-stop shop for all your facility needs – with your help. Since Day One we've built our catalog based on your ideas — we are here not just for you, but because of you. Whether you’re focused on health, fitness, education, government, real estate, or hospitality, we’re a bit obsessive about bringing you the best products, at the best prices, as quickly as possible. Plus, our famously friendly Customer Experience Team is always here to help.
We try to bring a sense of balance and authenticity to everything we do. Our selection includes eco-friendly, safety-oriented, and specially-designed products to suit a variety of facilities. With a dedicated staff, we’re always striving for an honest connection with clients, sharing knowledge, resources, and pushing the industry in new and creative directions. In keeping with our mission, we’re excited to give back through land preservation initiatives and local conservation efforts in conjunction with The Trustees of Reservations
Our home is our playground. We’re located in the Berkshires — a hotbed of culture surrounded by the great outdoors. You can find us in the foothills of the largest state forest in Massachusetts, where we hike, run, bike, and x-country ski on a daily basis. We believe in wowing our customers and in giving back
in ways that help maintain, expand, and preserve our amazing forests and ridgelines.
What We Do
We work with major gyms, hotels, hospitals, and other types of large-scale facilities. However, we’re enthusiastic about working with small local businesses as well. Our products range from our best selling gym wipes
, high-quality cleaning supplies
, wholesale towels
, to state of the art fitness and exercise equipment
, carefully handpicked wellness products, and much more. Whatever your expertise or business, we have the experience to help facilitate what you need. We pride ourselves on offering an incomparable customer experience and on helping businesses create the environment they hope to provide for their own clientele.Application Process
Please attach a cover letter describing why you would be an excellent candidate. Wages are $440/week for 10 weeks of full-time work. Internship runs from June 12 - August 17, 2018.BerkshireBusinessInterns.org