As a Recruiter at BenchPrep, you’ll be jumping in and ready to tackle all things related to talent acquisition. You’re savvy, know your way around a networking event, and are passionate about candidate experience. You’ll be screening candidates, coordinating interviews, and playing a major role in the new hire onboarding process. Joining a team of two (including you), you’ll play a major part in shaping BenchPrep’s growing team.
What You’ll Do as a Recruiter:
Handle full-cycle recruiting for corporate roles, with a focus on tech roles
- Coordinate phone screens and on-site interviews with our hiring teams
- Own our candidate onboarding process
- Attend recruiting and networking events, acting as a champion of our brand
- Build and maintain a pipeline of both active and passive talent
What We’re Looking For:
- You have 1-3 years of recruiting experience within a corporate structure
- Some tech recruiting experience is a plus, but not required
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System is a plus, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both internally with stakeholders and hiring managers, and externally with candidates
- Superior organization skills, as you’ll be managing a high volume of open roles at a time
- You’ve obtained your Bachelor’s Degree.
BenchPrep helps the world's leading education, training, and assessment companies build and deliver best-in-class online learning programs. Customers include ACT, Becker Professional Education, AAMC, CFA Institute, CompTIA, ProLiteracy, HR Certification Institute, Hobsons, McGraw Hill Education, OnCourse Learning, and GMAC.
We’re paving our own path to success in a new and growing field. We strive to learn every day, whether we’re creating content or our latest study tool. Our creative spirit rewards risk-taking, and our collaborative culture provides transparency and meaningful feedback. We’re committed to helping students learn better, and that starts in our office.
We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to its mission and approach each day as an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.