BenchPrep is looking for a Demand Generation Manager who is prepared to roll up their sleeves to drive demand through marketing automation and digital marketing activities. Reporting into the Director of Marketing, this role will have an immediate and visible impact on increasing the pipeline and joins at an exciting time of rapid company growth.
The ideal candidate should have hands-on demand generation and marketing automation experience (including end-to-end lead nurturing and scoring) at a B2B software company, be a creative thinker who is results-driven, thrives on leading the process from beginning to end, and loves working with sales teams.
Those who can demonstrate expertise in creating, executing, and improving campaigns that produce measurable top-of-funnel impact results will be given strong consideration.
Who You Are:
- You have the strategic insight to build programs from scratch while having the tactical expertise to put the program into motion.
- You understand the value of experimentation and testing new concepts to see what works - and can measure it.
- You will help build a demand generation machine that creates qualified leads, product engagement, and sales revenue.
- Most importantly, you are a team player looking to join a highly collaborative environment.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive, multi-touch integrated demand generation strategy that drives and accelerates pipeline
- Implement strategic lead scoring and lead nurture campaigns
- Collaborate with sales and sales operations to manage, measure, and optimize the lead pipeline
- Monitor and analyze web traffic and provide regular reporting on conversion and campaign effectiveness.
- Marketing Automation Programs – manage, execute, and measure marketing campaigns including nurture, pre & post tradeshow activities, and email, along with other digital marketing activities
- Own MQL processes, list segmentation, and funnel analytics, including management and measurement using HubSpot
- Website Demand Gen Integration –Craft landing pages to capture leads via downloadable assets, requests for information, and other inbound marketing activities.
- Oversee paid advertising campaigns that include SEM, Native, and LinkedIn
- Work with sales on campaigns to engage and nurture leads
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experience running B2B demand generation programs, tech company experience strongly preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency and hands-on experience executing and measuring campaigns with marketing automation, ideally HubSpot
- Creativity around how prospects and partners are engaged to feed A/B testing and continuous improvement
- Subject matter expert in email marketing, digital marketing and measurement
- Demonstrated marketing expertise in driving and analyzing online traffic
- Proven ability to execute day-to-day without the need for additional consultants and contractors
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing, and collaborative environment, not afraid to take risks
- Detail oriented and able to clearly and concisely manage expectations.
- Enterprise software experience
- Startup marketing experience
- Account based marketing experience
- Paid search campaign management experience
- Knowledgeable in SEO best practices
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Why Work at BenchPrep:
Based in Chicago, BenchPrep enables the world's leading education, training, and assessment companies build and deliver best-in-class online learning programs. The company’s innovative enterprise SaaS learner success solutions are disrupting the exam prep, continuing education, certification and credentialing markets by providing an unmatched learning experience. Customers include ACT, Becker Professional Education, AAMC, CFA Institute, ProLiteracy, HR Certification Institute, Hobsons, McGraw Hill Education, OnCourse Learning, GMAC, and Houghton Mifflin Harcourt. More than 3 million learners have used BenchPrep’s platform to attain academic and professional success.
We work hard, eat well, and have lots of fun. We work at BenchPrep because we’re dedicated to its mission and approach each day as an opportunity to be challenged and learn. We are looking for high performing and motivated professionals who are excited about the chance to leverage technology to impact the lives of millions of learners.