As a Creative Resource Coordinator you will be expected to champion processes and work collaboratively to successfully guide client projects through the agency. You are a great communicator, motivator, and project manager with an innate ability to take ownership and accountability of your work. As a result, you are able to juggle multiple projects priorities with ease and discipline while remaining calm under pressure. You advise teams on best practices, scope and timing and actively participate in the entire project process. You are able to execute across multiple skill levels combining traffic and project management with empathy, flexibility and strategy. Your work will involve the full project process including task assignments, timeline creation, team management, encouraging communication and enhancing morale. You’ll set the tone on each project and carry the team as they adapt to unexpected changes in scope, timeline shifts, and client expectations. Project scopes can vary from something as simple as a single ad or design assignment to more complex multi-channel, integrated campaigns.
What you’ll be doing:
· Partner closely with our Account and Creative Teams to understand, manage and integrate your projects into overall agency workflow by communicating needs effectively.
· Participate in project kickoff meetings and independently manage multiple and varied projects day-to-day from start to finish.
· Act as the liaison between the account, creative, social, video and digital team members and coordinate approvals at every project stage.
· Work to ensure accounts are properly resourced, quality standards are being met or exceeded and all projects are delivered on time.
· Manage, forecast and track project schedules through their life cycles while keeping all agency resources and deadlines in mind.
· Work closely with project team members to propose solutions, anticipate client needs and help solve any problems or issues that could jeopardize the project. Expedite process when necessary to ensure that projects are completed on time.
· Oversee standards of quality for all of your projects.
· Research, recommend and vet the work of new vendors and technologies.
· Continue to evaluate and refine agency processes.
· At least 1 year of project management or similar experience.
· Agency background preferred.
· Knowledge of marketing, design, print production, video, and web development process a plus.
· Excellent communication skills, collaboration abilities and team orientation.
· Passionate about and able to cultivate positive working relationships and thrive on helping people overcome obstacles.
· Superior organizational skills with an ability to keep teams on task while juggling a variety of responsibilities.
· Ability to manage schedules effectively, but with a flexibility that shows solution-focused thinking.
· Is a self-starter and is not afraid to ask questions or for help if it is needed.
· Is poised with clients, partners, external vendor and internal team members.