Do more, learn more, mean more. Want to prove and improve the skills you learned in class? Get paid to work on real projects, plus an intern collaboration? And have some real fun along the way?
Mythic is currently seeking marketing/advertising students to assist our growing team. The internship is paid ($12.00/hour) and full time (40 hours/week). The 10-week program balances our organizational needs with your interests and professional aspirations. You'll work under a mentor and have the supervision of a Producer/Editor. Projects will be assigned based on current client needs and agency workload. You'll get to exercise classroom concepts and theories in the workplace, including internal and external projects plus participate in strategic and creative brainstorm discussions. In addition, you'll get professional development through internal training seminars.
Mythic is a full-service advertising agency, located in uptown Charlotte, N.C., focused on consumer and business-to-business work for Fortune 500 brands. We offer a unique blend of high-caliber business consulting, flawless creative, advanced analytics, and proven implementation.
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university and be at least a rising junior
• Working towards a degree in Film/Television Production, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field
• Strong computer skills including: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
duties and responsibilities:
• Logging footage, media management and project organization
• Editing and animation
• Production assistant on set
• Social media video and behind the scenes video for Joyride
• Active participation in brainstorms and ideations
• Attend internal meetings and work with team on follow-up items
The 2020 Summer Internship Program application process is currently underway. Please complete the application and submit your resume and portfolio prior to February 14, 2020.
Candidates will be contacted within one to three business weeks following the deadline.