Do more, learn more, mean more. Want to prove and improve the skills you learned in class? Get paid to work on real projects, plus an intern collaboration? And have some real fun along the way?
Mythic is currently seeking design students to assist our growing team. The internship is paid ($12.00/hour) and full time (40 hours/week). The 10-week program balances our organizational needs with your interests and professional aspirations. You'll work under a mentor and have the supervision of an Associate Creative Director. Projects will be assigned based on current client needs and agency workload. You'll get to exercise classroom concepts and theories in the workplace, including internal and external projects plus participate in strategic and creative brainstorm discussions. In addition, you'll get professional development through internal training seminars.
Mythic is a full-service advertising agency, located in uptown Charlotte, N.C., focused on consumer and business-to-business work for Fortune 500 brands. We offer a unique blend of high-caliber business consulting, flawless creative, advanced analytics, and proven implementation.
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university and be at least a rising junior
• Working towards a degree in graphic design or art direction
• Working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite with a focus on InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
• Understanding of After Effects, Premiere, Lightroom, and HTML is a plus
duties and responsibilities:
• Assist in creating designs, concepts and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts for print collateral, ads and websites
• Assist with creative revisions
• Assist with preparing final print-ready files
• Assist with mocking up design ideas for client presentation
• Assist in client proposals, product creation, and creative execution
• Assist with production, working with Production Director, reviewing proofs, etc.
• Active participation in brainstorms and ideations
• Assist with developing creative assets for presentations, proposals, and pitches
• Attend client meetings and internal meetings
• Work with team on project execution
The 2020 Summer Internship Program application process is currently underway. Please complete the application and submit your resume and portfolio prior to February 14, 2020.
Candidates will be contacted within one to three business weeks following the deadline.