The ideal Account Director at Mythic is a highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative oriented leader. A seasoned candidate will demonstrate the following responsibilities:
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
- Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements products to help achieve client goals.
- Develop broad industry expertise.
- Build and Grow Client Relationships.
- Understand clients’ business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
- Build trust, credibility and client referrals.
o Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties.
o Identify and cultivate organic growth business opportunities.
o Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment.
o Provide team leadership that rewards creativity and positive career
- Manage Financial Performance
o Responsible for P&L management.
o Achieve client targets within the context of the underlying opportunity.
o Maintain or improve account profitability.
o Work with business development team to develop new client pitch
- Contribute to the Overall Agency
o Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives.
o Support and live by agency core values.
o Participate in external & internal staff trainings; when attending external
trainings be prepared to share learnings with the agency at large.
- 10+ years of related industry experience at an advertising agency or client company, multi-channel retail experience is a plus
- College degree required, MBA optional
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
- Prior employee management experience required
- Proven experience and ability to effectively present marketing campaign concepts and ideas to an audience
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written communication with internal and external clients
- Capable in developing and building teams — encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members
- Demonstrated decision-making and problem-solving skills — analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems
- Ability to be assertive and take initiative
- Comfortable working with computers and technology
- High attention to detail