Do more, learn more, mean more. Want to prove and improve the skills you learned in class? Get paid to work on real projects, plus an intern collaboration? And have some real fun along the way?
Mythic is currently seeking marketing/advertising students to assist our growing team. The internship is paid ($12.00/hour) and full time (40 hours/week). The 10-week program balances our organizational needs with your interests and professional aspirations. You'll work under a mentor and have the supervision of a Strategy Director. Projects will be assigned based on current client needs and agency workload. You'll get to exercise classroom concepts and theories in the workplace, including internal and external projects plus participate in strategic and creative brainstorm discussions. In addition, you'll get professional development through internal training seminars.
Mythic is a full-service advertising agency, located in uptown Charlotte, N.C., focused on consumer and business-to-business work for Fortune 500 brands. We offer a unique blend of high-caliber business consulting, flawless creative, advanced analytics, and proven implementation.
• Candidate must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university and be at least a rising junior
• Working towards a degree in Business, Communications, Marketing, Advertising or related field
• Strong computer skills including: Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
duties and responsibilities:
• Conduct client research and analysis, using different research methodologies
• Specific projects/requests
• Developing reports and briefing the team
• Assist Strategic Planning team with creating new research and identifying new research tools
• Support team with identifying and analyzing trends, both inside client categories and in society at large
• Assist team in working with Account Services and Creative to develop strategic positioning and
tactical marketing plans
• Help drive proactive thinking on clients' brands, uncovering and tracking innovative thinking across
• Support team in managing deliverables requested from Account leads
• Support new business activity as requested
• Active participation in brainstorms and ideations
• Assist with building presentations, proposals and pitches
• Attend client meetings and internal meetings
The 2020 Summer Internship Program application process is currently underway. Please complete the application and submit your resume and work samples/portfolio prior to February 14, 2020.
Candidates will be contacted within one to three business weeks following the deadline.