You are in the business of thinking, writing, and selling. You have ideas. You can make the everyday sound like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You use puns VERY carefully. You can change perspective at the drop of a hat.
• Concept generation – Ideas are the lifeblood of the business. Have some.
• Headline writing – Make us want to read the rest. Show us what you can do.
• Copy, long or short – Have all the tools. We’re going to use them.
• Presentation – Every client, big or small, appreciates a good presentation.
• Adobe Creative Suite – Word is fine for drafts, but everything else is Adobe.
• Communication – It keeps us all on the same page.
• Adaptation – We change gears in a hurry. You gotta keep up.
• Efficiency – There’s a lot of work to do. Can you turn great stuff around quickly?
You’ve been working in an advertising agency – or something very similar– for at least a year. We’d prefer three to five years, but we’ll let that slide for the right person. We’ll help you learn and grow, but we can’t start from scratch (sorry!).