You are in the business of thinking, writing, and selling. You have ideas. You can make the everyday sound like a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. You use puns VERY carefully. You can change perspective at the drop of a hat.
• Concept generation – Ideas are the lifeblood of the business. Have some.
• Headline writing – Make us want to read the rest. Show us what you can do.
• Copy, long or short – Have all the tools. We’re going to use them.
• Presentation – Every client, big or small, appreciates a good presentation.
• Adobe Creative Suite – Word is fine for drafts, but everything else is Adobe.
• Communication – It keeps us all on the same page.
• Adaptation – We change gears in a hurry. You gotta keep up.
• Efficiency – There’s a lot of work to do. Can you turn great stuff around quickly?
You’ve graduated from portfolio school or been working in an advertising agency – or something very similar– for at least a year. We’d prefer three to five years, but we’ll let that slide for the right person. We’ll help you learn and grow, but we can’t start from scratch (sorry).
Please submit resume and cover letter. You must include a link to your portfolio or provide work samples for consideration.