We are seeking an empathetic, motivated and professional individual for the full-time position of leasing agent, which we call Resident Onboarding Specialist. You will be based in our downtown Palo Alto office and will provide resident tours at locations across this highly desirable and competitive market.
We are an experienced team backed by Andreessen Horowitz working at the intersection of consumer real estate and hospitality. We are reimagining the rental experience for both homeowners and residents. We strive for a professionally rewarding, fun, and diverse work environment, where we all get together with the ambition to change the world.
The Resident Onboarding Specialist’s primary role is to place great residents in wonderful homes, and meet our placement and member experience goals and objectives. This will be achieved by ensuring current and prospective residents receive unparalleled service, and by sharing the vision of the productive, fun and active lifestyles that new residents will enjoy from living in their new homes and being a part of our resident community. You will also assist with marketing our available homes, website content, and marketing campaigns.
- You think human connection should be a priority in life, product and the workplace.
- You have an unstoppable curiosity.
- You have a level of energy that’s above the mean of your peers.
- You love taking on hard problems.
- You have on obsession for providing extraordinary customer service.
- You are convinced an early-stage venture-backed startup with big dreams is right for you.
What you will do:
- Answer phone calls, emails, texts, chats, and more from prospective residents.
- Prepare homes for tours.
- Schedule and provide home tours.
- Lead application intake, verification, and screening.
- Assist with resident selection.
- Assist with building and maintaining advertising content for our own website and various other websites.
- Assist with improving our internal processes with a mindset of efficiency and growth.
- Prepare homes and residents for their new life together.
- Other duties as required, as we reimagine the resident experience and grow.
- Learn, work hard, and have fun.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Location, and Availability:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of experience as a leasing agent or similar experience is a plus.
- Sales or leasing experience is a plus.
- Excellent command of the English language - both written and oral.
- Command of additional languages is helpful.
- Customer-service focused and detail oriented.
- Empathetic, kind, thoughtful, responsive, and timely.
- Be available weekends and some holidays.
- Be located in the Bay Area. Relocation bonus is available.
Required licenses and certifications:
- Valid CA drivers license with reliable and insured transportation required
- Nice to have: California Real Estate License (Broker or Salesperson)
If you have the dream to make an impact on a small team and grow as a leader, please respond with a cover letter and your resume.
Belong is an Equal Opportunity Employer