Are you looking to join one of the fastest growing software companies globally? ThoughtSpot’s Search & AI-Driven analytics platform is disrupting the BI industry by making analytics 1000x faster and easier for non-technical business people.
Ready to take on the challenge of building an AI and search experience for the 500 million knowledge workers of the world to better understand their data?
ThoughtSpot aims to fundamentally transform how people in business work with data and get insights from it. Just as Google has transformed accessing information on the web and Amazon has reinvented how we shop, we believe that using data should be just as easy with an anytime anywhere consumer like experience to help people discover what’s most important about their product, service, team or business.
Our search-driven and AI platform is used by some of the most successful companies in the world – in industries such as retail, finance, healthcare and manufacturing. Instead of waiting for weeks for data scientists or analysts to provide data based insights about their business questions, any user can get instant answers to key questions. Our search and machine learning experience returns results and beautiful visualizations in seconds across hundreds of terabytes of data to help users discover what’s most relevant and important to them.
You can see more about product here
As a Product Designer at ThoughtSpot in our Bangalore office, you will be working at the forefront of data and design. You’ll pioneer compelling ways to help users explore, question, collaborate and receive insights about their business across any device anytime anywhere. You’ll collaborate with product management and engineering to define ThoughtSpot’s roadmap, prototype product features, gain user feedback and rapidly iterate to build a highly functional, intuitive and visually beautiful product that’s ultimately used my millions of users to understand and run their business. Your days will be spent defining problems through market research and user ethnographies, ideating a wide variety of solutions, crafting a vision, mocking up rapid prototypes, validating design assumptions through feedback and working closely with engineering to ship product.
- Lead an effort to dramatically update the visual & interaction design quality of our product. This involves working with our Brand, Product Designers, and Product Management to set direction and Engineers to implement changes
- Design a modern and thoughtful UI component library. Go beyond designing general UI components and design a full stack design system for data
- Work with Product Designers on other teams to provide them with thoughtful and actionable feedback on their visual & interaction designs to raise our bar for UI design.
- Work closely with Engineers to implement your designs at a high degree of quality
- Highly refined visual, interaction and motion design skills and the ability to communicate rationale behind decisions
- Strong understanding of classic interaction design principles and how to use them
- Experience designing and shipping multi platform mobile and web apps and design systems.
- Ability to generate attractive ideas in a wide range of visual styles and high-fidelity interaction prototypes
- Experience designing experiences that people can access on any type of device, desktop, tablet, phone
- Good eye for detail. You value quality and polish in the work that you and your team produce
- Excellent self starter who can deeply collaborate with Engineers
At ThoughtSpot, diversity isn’t a box to check, it’s how we live our core value of “Selfless Excellence” every day. The kind of problems we solve require diverse perspectives and the team-spirit to see those differences as possibilities rather than roadblocks. To make our dent in the universe, we seek employees with unique identities, backgrounds, and perspectives. We aim to cultivate an inclusive and respectful company culture.
ThoughtSpot’s Search & AI-Driven analytics platform puts the power of a thousand analysts in every business person's hands. ThoughtSpot connects with any on-premise, cloud, big data, or desktop data source and deploys 85 percent faster than legacy technologies. ThoughtSpot’s customers include Amway, Bed Bath and Beyond, Capital One, Celebrity Cruises, Chevron Federal Credit Union, De Beers, Insurethebox and Scotiabank.
ThoughtSpot is helmed by CEO Sudheesh Nair after being co-founded in 2012 by Ajeet Singh and technical co-founders from Google, Microsoft, Amazon, and Oracle. Backed by investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Khosla Ventures, General Catalyst Partners, Geodesic Capital and Capital One Growth Ventures, ThoughtSpot has raised over $305 million to date at a unicorn valuation. Join us in our mission of enabling analytics "human scale" by putting search and AI-driven analytics in the hands of 20 million users by 2020.