Who are our employees?
We’re an eclectic group of 4,000+ dreamers, believers and builders, operating in over 40 countries. We’re Hungry. Humble. Honest. With Heart. The 4H’s: these are our core values and the DNA of our company. They help drive our employees to succeed, to strive to be better, to learn from every experience. Our employees are encouraged to have spirited debates and conversations and to think with a founder’s mindset. This means we’re all CEO’s of the company and, as such, make the best decision every day that aligns with our company goals. It’s through our values, our conversations and mindsets that we can continue to disrupt the industry and drive innovation in the market.
Who are we in the market?
Nutanix is a global leader in cloud software and hyperconverged infrastructure solutions, making infrastructure invisible so that IT can focus on the applications and services that power their business. Companies around the world use Nutanix Enterprise Cloud OS software to bring one-click application management and mobility across public, private and distributed edge clouds so they can run any application at any scale with a dramatically lower total cost of ownership. The result is organizations that can rapidly deliver a high-performance IT environment on demand, giving application owners a true cloud-like experience. Learn more about our products at www.nutanix.com
or follow us on Twitter @Nutanix
"Design" and "Customer delight" is embedded in every step of our product cycle. Nutanix has a design first philosophy
that brings consumer grade design and web scale engineering together to create an amazing user experience which has only been seen in the consumer world with the likes of Apple and Tesla.
to learn more about our design system and our career’s page to know more about life at Nutanix.
Know more about "Design First Thinking" philosophy of Nutanix
And here is the profile of Sallee who is the brain behind design language of Nutanix
For this role, we are looking for an experienced designer, who can help us translate our vision into ideas and detailed iterations which finally leads to a product which our customers love. You will be owning end-to-end product experiences as well as be involved in high-level strategic decisions affecting the product and the company.
As part of this role, you will,
- Lead and facilitate various design projects, while helping the team deliver high-quality products with speed and consistency.
- Design and prototype usable interfaces that accurately translate the vision and requirements of products.
- Ensure the quality and integrity of the design throughout the development cycle.
- Write, present, and share your experience, both internally and with the wider community via our blog, talks, and events.
- Helping the design team grow by representing the team at various events, and being actively involved in the hiring process
What skills and experience do I need?
- 6-8+ years of user experience design experience for web or mobile applications
- Ability to design polished, high-fidelity mockups of your solutions using current design industry tools such as Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Comfort with context switching and multi-tasking across various projects.
- Passion for design, telling customer stories, and simplifying the complex.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Interest in mentoring junior designers, understanding customer pain points, and pushing for new levels in executional and operational excellence.
- Building strong relationships and communicating with leadership across the company, while being honest, hungry, and humble.
- Experience working with HTML/CSS, typography, and/or data visualization will be good to have.
Nutanix is an equal opportunity employer.
The Equal Employment Opportunity Policy is to provide fair and equal employment opportunity for all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability. Nutanix hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.
Nutanix believes that associates should be provided with a working environment that enables each associate to be productive and to work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability.
We expect and require the cooperation of all associates in maintaining a discrimination and harassment-free atmosphere.