Embibe is a leading edtech platform powered by artificial intelligence and data science. We deliver personalised learning and predictable learning outcomes for each aspiring individual. We have built world class products that empower the education ecosystem- the students, teachers, educational institutes and parents, by enabling them to understand the students' strengths and weaknesses down to the most granular concept level.
We are on a journey to enable a quarter of India’s population to excel in education: 300 million learners across 1.5 M institutions, including vernacular users. In our quest of discovering ‘what matters in education’, we have touched the lives of over 18 million students across different strata of society.
Each Embiber is passionate towards making a meaningful impact in the way we learn, process and educate ourselves. We are highly transparent in our goals, our communication, feedback and results. Aditi Avasthi, the founder CEO, leads the company’s vision of building the future of learning and education, personalised to each and available to all.
Having the largest data lake in Education with 18 billion data signals and multiple patents in progress, we were recently recognised as the best AI company in education by Amazon.
We have partnered with Reliance Jio earlier this year to work towards our collective vision of democratizing education and impacting a billion lives.
Learn more about us
- You’re a hands on designer, have a solid portfolio and your work demonstrates how design can elevate a brand
- You’re responsible for defining the user journey, information flow, information architecture, interaction and visual design in accordance with the overall product design language
- You can collaborate with cross-functional teams like product managers, developers, and designers
- You can solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team. Socialize design approaches and styles across the team to ensure consistency across the suite of apps, and to constantly evolve our overall design vision.
- You can work in close collaboration with design leadership to inform and improve design processes and strategy for the team.
- You can clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- You’re passionate about resolving user pain points through great design
- You have at least 4 years of experience working as a designer
- You’re good at user centered design practices, principles and techniques.
- You’re good at written and verbal communication to present a strong
- rationale for design decisions
- You have experience of designing experiences for responsive web and touch
- You can communicate your design through prototypes, motion and product
- You’re flexible in adopting any design and prototyping tool of choice.
Come join us!