Attach resume and portfolio
We want you to submit your application with your resume and portfolio to be considered for this position. It helps us in understanding your skill and effectiveness as a UI designer.
Embibe is a leading edtech platform powered by artificial intelligence and data science. We deliver personalised learning and predictable learning outcomes for each aspiring individual. We have built world class products that empower the education ecosystem- the students, teachers, educational institutes and parents, by enabling them to understand the students' strengths and weaknesses down to the most granular concept level.
We are on a journey to enable a quarter of India’s population to excel in education: 300 million learners across 1.5 M institutions, including vernacular users. In our quest of discovering ‘what matters in education’, we have touched the lives of over 18 million students across different strata of society.
Each Embiber is passionate towards making a meaningful impact in the way we learn, process and educate ourselves. We are highly transparent in our goals, our communication, feedback and results. Aditi Avasthi, the founder CEO, leads the company’s vision of building the future of learning and education, personalised to each and available to all.
Having the largest data lake in Education with 18 billion data signals and multiple patents in progress, we were recently recognised as the best AI company in education by Amazon.
We have partnered with Reliance Jio earlier this year to work towards our collective vision of democratizing education and impacting a billion lives.
Learn more about us
As a UI Designer You Will
- Work closely with Senior designers, Product managers and Developers to solve complex issues.
- Manage products/features you own across all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team and ensure pixel perfect delivery.
- Adhere to brand guidelines to create designs that reinforce Bluejeans style and voice through its visual touch-points.
- Create and organize production assets in the design system.
- Up-to-date with the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Collaborate in brainstorming and ideation through sketches/storyboarding/mocks.
- Consume user research and incorporate key business and user insights in the experience.
- Create and maintain clean, consistent, and beautiful illustrations.
- Work with design team to create illustrations for the Embibe’s web and mobile
- Help to create and maintain Embibe branding.
- 2+ years of experience working as a UI designer/Visual designer. Graduate/post graduate degree in design or equivalent field.
- Solid understanding of UI design fundamentals in the areas of color, typography, balance and rhythm.
- Ability to translate stakeholders' vision into stunning visual experiences.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Proficiency in sketch, photoshop, illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Be open to objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- You must have a strong record of making highly recognisable, clean illustrations.