Attach resume and portfolio
We want you to submit your application with your resume and portfolio to be considered for this position. It helps us in understanding your skill and effectiveness as a UI designer.
As An UI Designer You Will
- Work closely with Senior designers, Product managers and Developers to solve complex issues.
- Manage products/features you own across all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to development team and ensure pixel perfect delivery.
- Adhere to brand guidelines to create designs that reinforce Bluejeans style and voice through its visual touch-points.
- Create and organize production assets in the design system.
- Up-to-date with the latest standards, changes, trends in visual design field.
- Collaborate in brainstorming and ideation through sketches/storyboarding/mocks.
- Consume user research and incorporate key business and user insights in the experience.
- 2+ years of experience working as a UI designer/Visual designer. Graduate/post graduate degree in design or equivalent field.
- Solid understanding of UI design fundamentals in the areas of color, typography, balance and rhythm.
- Ability to translate stakeholders' vision into stunning visual experiences.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Proficiency in sketch, photoshop, illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Be open to objective criticism and improving upon it.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Background in user experience or product design
- Experience in building or using/ contributing to a design system.
- Have worked on Video communication or related product/app.