The Human Resources Manager is a critical component to smooth operations at BehaviorWorks. This individual is often the first point of contact for potential clients and staff as well as an on-going support for administrative functions such as client and staff scheduling and management of requests for approved time off, and appropriate HR record keeping. Below is a list of the primary tasks of the Human Resources Administrator. This may not be an exhaustive list.
Job Requirements/ Minimum Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication and problem solving skills
- A track record of successful Human Resource management
- IN Driver’s License, reliable transportation, and auto insurance
- Clear background check both state and nationally
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- SHRM Certification preferred
Job Duties/ Responsibilities
- Oversee accurate timekeeping by behavior technicians, and verify documentation of session notes with the appropriate authorization of billing units. Set and alter the schedule as needed for accurate billing. Run audit reports as needed.
- Answer the Phones and direct calls as needed. Answer service inquiry questions as appropriate.
- Schedule and conduct Interviews for new potential staff, assist with the maintenance of position descriptions, job posting, and career fairs.
- Maintain staffing ratio as needed for current clients. This includes job posting when hiring is needed, conduct initial phone interviews, schedule and conduct potential RBT interviews, make initial determination on hiring in discussion with the clinical staff, extend offer letters, follow-up on new hire training, testing, and on-the job shadowing prior to clinical assignment.
- Accurate record keeping applications and employee files.
- Scheduling and staffing booth fairs when needed
- Assistance w/credentialing and invoice/billing as needed
- Onboarding of Health Insurance and Retirement Benefits
- Maintains strict confidentiality
- Policy development and Compliance
- Schedule and maintain safety standards
Benefits / Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- PTO Package
- Simple IRA
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Be part of an energetic & ethical company