Bednark Studio is a premier design and fabrication studio powered by creativity, technology, and big ideas.
We collaborate with event producers, agencies, corporate clients, set designers and architects to build cutting-edge brand experiences.
Bednark is founded on the principle that execution and craftsmanship are the building blocks to happy clients.
Measure twice, cut once.
The Staffing Coordinator is responsible for the coordination, availability, utilization, and logistics associated with the scheduling of labor.
- Communicates with Department Heads to plan for upcoming staffing needs
- Generate schedules + callsheets on a daily basis for multiple projects.
- Serves as point of contact for staff work scheduling.
- Maintain daily staff availability lists. Review, track, and schedule requests for time off.
- Books Out of State Crews
- Equipment Rentals
- Coordinate and communicate travel details to required parties
- Research and confirm travel logistics with appropriate authorization
- Update + Maintain Shared Calendars
- Keeps Database of Local Hires
- Maintain active list of over-hire staff
- Foster relationships with various staffing agencies that can assist in providing over-hire labor as needed to meet needs.
- Responds to emergency situations and call offs to ensure coverage.
- Assist as needed with administrative tasks to ensure equipment and supplies are secured for every event.
- Ability to work under time constraints with accuracy
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to multitask & prioritize.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude with ability to work under pressure
- Flexible thinking, well-developed problem solving skills, and ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Ability to utilize discretion and integrity with confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to respond after hours for important, timely or urgent matters
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills are required.
- Event scheduling or related industry scheduling experience.