Bednark Studio is a premier design and fabrication studio powered by creativity, technology and big ideas.
We collaborate with event companies, agencies, corporate clients, and designers to build cutting-edge brand experiences.
Bednark is founded on the principle that execution and craftsmanship are the building blocks to happy clients. Measure twice, cut once.
The Project Manager is part of a team dedicated to facilitating the concept and design of one of the leaders of innovation in retail environments.
You will be challenged on a weekly basis to push the limits of fabrication methods for one of the largest and trendiest global retailers.
Must be ready to operate in a fast paced environment, problem solve and value engineer.
• Identify and develop Bednark scope of work based on concept illustrations and/or technical drawings
• Develop production schedules
• Lead day-to-day communication with Fabrication Managers, Producers, and Clients regarding project status and needs
• Keep quote current with change orders and updates to the scope. Document all approvals, day and date.
• Understanding of fabrication and building methods
• Ability to read and redline technical drawings
• Must possess professional interpersonal skills
• Must be accurate and detailed oriented - with the ability to operate under pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
• Proficient in Keynote
* At least 1 year of experience in one of the following *
• Design and fabrication of retail store environments
• Art directing for film and television• Management level position at a set shop
* At least 2 years of experience in one of the following *
• Event producing with an understanding of fabrication methods
• Art coordinating for film and television
•Coordinator level position at a set shop