- Hands-on participation in installation, fabrication, and service activities.
- Troubleshoot service issues and take corrective actions.
Proficiency, skills, and abilities:
- Familiar with RGB and RGBW LED + Control
- Proficiency in low voltage lighting
- Proficiency in Arduino programming
- Basic electrical skills such as soldering and ability to troubleshoot electrical systems is a plus
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Basic math skills
- Ability to communicate both verbally and by written word in a clear and concise manner.
- Ability to work with a team in a team environment.
- A proven work ethic that naturally allows everyone to want to get the job done efficiently and effectively.
- Ability to operate small power tools and hand tools.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and a positive attitude
- Ability to work nights and weekends