Bednark Studio is a premier design and fabrication studio powered by creativity, technology and big ideas.
We collaborate with event companies, agencies, corporate clients, and designers to build cutting-edge brand experiences.
Bednark is founded on the principle that execution and craftsmanship are the building blocks to happy clients. Measure twice, cut once.
The Retail Project Coordinator is part of a team dedicated to facilitating the concept and design of one of the leaders of innovation in retail environments. Will be pivotal in the success of the team through ability to stay organized and maintain scheduling and communicating with vendors.
• Crew scheduling
• Vendor management
• Maintain project schedules
• Record day to day expenses for projects coordinated and develop cost reports
• Assist with day-to-day communication with fabrication managers, producers and clients regarding project status and needs
• Must possess professional interpersonal skills
• Must be accurate and detailed oriented - with the ability to operate under pressure
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
• Proficient in Google Suite (Docs, Sheets, Slides)
• Proficient in Keynote
(At least 1 year of experience in one of the following):
• Event producing
• Coordinator level position at a set shop
• Art coordinating for film and television
• Production coordinating for film and television