Bedly is looking for an enthusiastic and high performing Sales and Marketing Director to lead this important part of our business! Our mission at Bedly is to make housing simple and delightful. We believe in a future where housing can empower people to live more fulfilling and healthier lives. Bedly has reimagined the way people live, building a network of housing where people can seamlessly move from one home to the next without hassle or fees. All Bedly housing comes with twice monthly cleaning, full furnishings, and a 24/7 support team.
In this role you will collaborate on the design and implementation of strategic sales and marketing plans to expand customer acquisition and revenue. You will be managing an awesome team by coaching, recruiting, objective setting, and performance monitoring of our current and future sales and marketing teams. This is an exciting and collaborative role to build a brilliant team that grows to exceed company targets. In addition to sales, you will be responsible for developing and managing our customer acquisition marketing strategy. Your overarching focus will be to drive sales and implement innovative customer acquisition ideas that empowers our sales team to close deals in coordination with business development and operations.
- You are a strong people manager, analytical, strategic, performance driven, love complex challenges, and want to lead a team of rock star sales reps.
- We are looking for an energetic person who enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment and deeply cares about the development of his/her team.
What we look for:
- You have an obsessive drive to learn and improve yourself and those around you
- You bring determination and an unbending will to solve challenging problems
- You are hungry, eager, enthusiastic, and a team player. You also know how to be flexible and works with agility
- And you are humble and self aware, you know what you know and know what you don’t know
- Experience managing and motivating a sales team
- Experience implementing brand vision, customer acquisition, and funnel marketing, ideally at a consumer or real estate tech company
- Early-stage startup experience is a huge plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
- Strong team player that can wear multiple hats and be resilient
- Creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and an excitement to grow with the company
- Strong interest in startups, technology, real estate, and disruptive, mission-driven business models
- Successful previous experience as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise