Our mission at Bedly is to make housing simple and delightful. We believe in a future where housing can empower people to live more fulfilling and healthier lives.
We are looking for an experienced Director of Marketing that can lead all marketing efforts, ranging from customer acquisition marketing, to the implementation of our brand strategy. You will be working directly with the CEO and COO to take the lead in defining and executing the marketing strategy.
The Marketing Lead is responsible for developing and managing our customer acquisition marketing strategy. This role will oversee all paid search/CPC, affiliate, social media, email, content, display, mobile and alternative direct response budgets. Your overarching focus will be to implement innovative customer acquisition ideas in coordination with sales, business development, and operations.
If you are analytical, performance driven, and love complex strategic challenges, this role is perfect for you. We are looking for an energetic person who enjoys working in a highly collaborative environment and deeply cares about the development of his/her team.
• +5 years of relevant experience in customer acquisition and funnel marketing (SEM, email, lead gen)
• Experience implementing brand vision, ideally at a consumer or real estate tech company
• Early-stage startup experience is a huge plus
• Proven track record in launching complete, multi-channel growth strategies
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail
• Strong team player that can wear multiple hats and be resilient
• Creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and an excitement to grow with the company
• Strong interest in startups, technology, real estate, and disruptive, mission-driven business models
What we look for:
• Obsessive drive to learn and improve yourself and those around you
• Grit, determination and an unbending will to solve challenging problems
• Hungry, eager, enthusiastic, and a team player
• Flexible and works with agility
• Humble and self aware, you know what you know and know what you don’t know