Beautiful Minds, a mental health agency, is seeking Intensive In-Community therapists to provide mental and behavioral health services to youth and families.
Intensive In-Community therapists provide strength-based, goal-oriented therapy to address emotional and behavioral challenges of children and adolescents. This service is delivered in a family's home or another community-based setting. The goal of this service is to stabilize and support a youth and his/her family in an effort to deter more intensive interventions. As an Intensive In-Community, you will work as part of a collaborative team to address a youth's specific needs.
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with experience
- Use evidence-based treatment modalities.
- Provide authorized service hours as determined by the referring agency.
- Maintain consistency with appointments.
- Develop and regularly update treatment plans and Behavioral Assistance Individual Service Plans (BAISP).
- Document client progress notes in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate client documentation.
- Attend monthly supervision.
- Master’s degree in social work, psychology, or marriage and family therapy
- Valid professional license in the State of New Jersey (LAC, LPC, LSW, LCSW, LAMFT, LMFT).
- Experience providing therapeutic services to youth or families.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Valid driver's license.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Bilingual language skills a plus.