Beautiful Minds, a mental health agency, is seeking behavioral assistants to provide mental and behavioral health interventions to youth and families in their homes and community.
Behavioral assistance services help youth and families develop and practice healthy coping strategies and techniques. This service focuses on addressing target behaviors and improving overall emotional, behavioral regulation abilities. Behavioral assistance services strengthen skills in a variety of life domains, including, but not limited to: physical and mental well-being, interpersonal communications and relationships, social interactions, behavioral conduct, adaptive coping strategies and behaviors, and recreational/leisure activities. This service is delivered in a family's home or another community-based setting. As a Behavioral Assistant, you will work as part of a collaborative team to address a youth's specific needs.
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with experience
- Implement behavioral interventions as outlined in the Behavioral Assistance Individual Service Plan (BAISP).
- Document client progress notes in a timely manner.
- Provide authorized service hours as determined by the referring agency.
- Maintain consistency with appointments.
- Maintain accurate client documentation.
- Attend monthly supervision.
- Attend trainings to acquire and maintain the Behavioral Assistant Training Certification.
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, education, sociology, or other related field.
- One year or more of experience working with youth or families.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Valid driver's license.
- Professional liability insurance.
- Bilingual language skills a plus.