- Part-time (Potential to Full-time transition in the future)
- No minimum education requirement.
- We care about your talent, passion, and experience.
- Assist the leadership team with business development through the creation, publishing, and promotion of engaging content.
- Develop accurate and engaging content & assist in the growth of its SEO, social media, and public relations efforts.
- This position will provide you with a significant amount of autonomy and will be expected to brainstorm and carry out ideas and initiatives.
- Minimum 2 years in writing about social determinants of health (Educations, Poverty, and/or healthcare)
- Strong Writer: Must be able to efficiently write engaging and accurate content.
- Independent: Able to research and work productively without being micromanaged.
- Flexible: Able to quickly adapt to changes in expectations and responsibilities.
- Strategic: Able to evaluate and understand the self-interests of target markets, craft messaging specific to those interests, and deliver messaging in an engaging manner.
**Please include writing samples with your cover letter when applying for this position**