Opportunity Criteria Specialty:
Only Part-time or Full-time Employment
No J1 or H1
- $275,000 (for 14 shifts/4weeks) + Comprehensive benefits package + 401K
- Flex scheduling options. 14 shifts per 4-week block. This is an on-site opportunity
- No Procedures required
- Open ICU - managed by the hospitalist team
- In addition, you can join our telemedicine hospitalist team and work from home to provide nocturnal coverage for your hospital and other client hospitals
- An opportunity exists for involvement in our tech ventures
- Participate in quality committees at the hospital
- Work closely with hospital administrative team
- Be part of our physician volunteers to help out the community
- Location is 20 to 60 minutes from Madison, WI
About Beam Healthcare
is a growing, Joint Commission accredited physician group looking for a full-time Hospitalist to join our team. We are a group of independent clinicians providing services to critical access and community hospitals, and we pride ourselves on providing quality focused, outside-the-box solutions to our clients. Our solutions have been proven to be successful. Our physicians focus on delivering quality, patient-centered care and streamlining processes so clinicians can spend more time with patients.
Our motto of “Medicine Moving Forward” signifies a proactive approach to system change, whereby we enhance patient care in communities we serve by implementing evidence-based, innovative solutions. This allows us to exceed quality goals while building a strong foundation for the future of medicine. Input from hospital administration, physicians, nursing and supporting medical staff is taken into consideration while making changes. Ongoing core measures and value-based purchasing criteria are discussed with the administrative and medical team.
Beam Healthcare is reversing the tides. Through our technology partners, we serve remote hospitals and clinics by bringing top physicians and specialists to patients using video conferencing and remote diagnostics. Patients and their families no longer need to leave town to have access to the best healthcare. Beam Healthcare telemedicine is reaching those most in need and supporting communities by keeping health care dollars local, where they belong. We are expanding rapidly to critical access hospitals and look forward to charity opportunities. Our reach is no longer set by commute time and our passion knows no bounds.