Are you a smart, compassionate, technology savvy, talented RVT who has a great work ethic and loves working with people and animals? Then we want you as part of our team!
Beacon Veterinary Specialists provide state of the art specialized care for animals throughout the Bay Area. We have been providing internal medicine, surgery and emergency services for Bay Area pet owners for many years and have worked closely with our community and organizations to help treat and protect the animals that we cherish so much.
We are seeking experienced and talented registered veterinary technicians to provide support for all of our services. The ideal candidates should have experience working in a fast-paced, high-quality veterinary environment. Experience in a specialty medicine is especially desired.
Who We’re Looking For:
The successful candidate will be someone with a focus on excellence, great energy, passion about working with pets and their people, stellar work ethic, someone who is excited to learn, and who has excellent communication and client services skills! We are looking for the very best of the best to complement our team of extraordinarily talented board certified specialists.
We believe in empowering our technicians to learn and use their skills, which means that they'll be able to contribute more in our busy and growing practice. We have in-house laboratory and state of the art radiology equipment (digital x-ray as well as CT).
Due to the ongoing advancements in veterinary medicine, continuing education is essential for our veterinary technicians, and we make sure that our technicians are provided the latest and relevant CE, at no cost to them. We also pay for our technicians’ licensing renewal fees.
Please apply if:
• You are a licensed / registered technician.
• Your friends and co-workers gush about your awesomeness and attitude.
• You have a desire to learn, to take on new responsibilities, and to be challenged.
• You have a great personality, positive energy, care deeply about animals and people, and possess a thirst for innovation and trying new things.
• You go to work every day to make a difference in the lives of clients and patients.
• You believe in delivering “gold standard” client experiences.
• You insist on only the best from those you work with and work to ensure the highest standards of veterinary medical care.
• You believe in being part of a team.
• You understand the importance of and enjoy supporting doctors.
Beacon Veterinary Specialists is a progressive employer offering a variety of benefits including paid sick leave, employee pet insurance plan, uniforms, and a generous continuing education allowance. We have a strong commitment to personal and professional development.
Relocation expenses will be covered for highly qualified candidates.