Implement, configure and administer linux based servers as well as network infrastructure of an enterprise level information system.
- Must currently hold a government security clearance - minimum level: Secret
- Certifications: CompTIA Security+ or equivalent required; CCNA, PCNSA, or JNCIP-ENT also preferred.
- Experience with RMF for DoD IT
10 Years experience with the following:
- Installation and administration of RHEL and Linux based appliances/systems (e.g. Ubuntu, Kali) in an enterprise environment;
- Ability to make cables following 586 a/b wiring standards;
- Configuration/administration of Host-based Security System (HBSS);
- Administration of ACAS Security Center and Nessus scanner;
- Fleet Readiness Certification Board (FRCB);
- Setup, configuration, and administration of Splunk;
- Navy RMF for DoD IT Process;
- Configuration and administration of Junos OS, Arista EOS, and other networks OS;
- Networking layers 1 - 4;
- PERL scripting;
- Bash scripting;
- Kickstarter/Jump files
- Evaluating information to determine compliance with DOD / NIST standards.
- Develop computer or information security operational policies or procedures.
- Implement and monitor security measures for computer or information systems, and digital information.
- Test computer system operations to ensure proper functioning.
- Troubleshoot issues with computer applications or systems.
- Knowledge of Remedy in support of ITSM database requests.
- Modify computer security files to incorporate new software, correct errors, or change individual access status.
- Perform risk assessments and execute tests of data processing system to ensure functioning of data processing activities and security measures.
- Train users and promote security awareness to ensure system security and to improve server and network efficiency.
- Coordinate implementation of computer system plan with establishment personnel and outside vendors.
- Document computer security and emergency measures policies, procedures, and tests.
- Maintain permanent fleet cryptologic and carry-on direct support systems required in special land, sea surface and subsurface operations.
- Perform risk analyses which also includes risk assessment.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance (Employee / Family Plans)
- BCS covers 100% employee and 100% Employee + Family, on qualifying plans
- 401K Retirement Plan with company match
- Employee Purchase Stock Options
- Unlimited Paid Time Off [Manager approvals required]
- Personal Internet Reimbursement (up to $50.00 per month)
- Fun Stuff Fund (up to $100.00 per fiscal quarter)
ALL benefits subject to a 90-day new hire evaluation