We are hiring a User Experience Designer for Barstool Sports located in New York, NY.
This role will craft the user journey for the Barstool Sports app, website and related products (e.g. Rough N Rowdy, new projects, etc…) by designing and developing user flows and interfaces.
- Own big design projects (new applications, ecommerce systems, content templates, etc...)
- Work with team members to turn the collective “vision” into a product that will satisfy all stakeholders: the customer, the business and you
- Contribute to high-level strategic decisions with the rest of the team
- Compile research and create user flows to get buy-in
- Design iteratively through mockups, high-fidelity user interfaces and a finished product
- Turn those designs into basic front-end code (HTML/CSS) for implementation by an engineer
- 3+ years of UI/UX design and interactive work
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project without close supervision
- Ability to work well with diverse stakeholders
- Fluency in HTML/CSS to turn designs into interactive prototypes including working knowledge of frontend frameworks such as ReactJS and HTML5 concepts/principles
- Excellent communication skills — you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions.
- Keeping up with new trends in design and tech
- Competencies in interaction design, systems thinking, and product design
Please submit a portfolio of your work along with your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
Think you have what it takes and want to get started? Head over to our engineering challenge
and follow the instructions