We are hiring a Director of Operations for Barstool Sports located in New York, NY.
The Director of Operations role will be responsible for building a scalable and efficient supply chain for Barstool Sports and its properties. The ideal candidate is able to think outside the box and balance vision with short-term strategies and tactics. We’re looking for someone who can help us bring products to market fast.
- Design a supply chain strategy to support leadership product vision and a rapidly scaling DTC-focused consumer goods business including required supplier partnerships and technology.
- Recruit and retain other members of the operations team to scale the business and meet timely deliverables.
- Oversee day-to-day supply chain operations including supplier and production management, inventory control, distribution, logistics and customer service.
- Collaborate across departments to drive the on-going Sales and Operations Planning processes for the Barstool Sports consumer goods business.
- Lead cross functional teams and external partners to launch new products and sales channels.
- Define and generate reporting on supplier performance, customer service and financial results.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- 5 – 8 years of strategic supply chain experience in a DTC-oriented consumer product company.
- A proven track record of developing high quality consumer products and bringing them to market.
- Experience in leading an agile and fast-paced team in a similar role.
- Excellent resource planning and program solving skills.