We are hiring a Director of Customer Support for Barstool Sports located in New York, NY.
The Director of Customer Support role will be responsible for setting the strategy and leading customer success for the fast paced and dynamic Barstool community.
- Ownership of the design and build of cross-channel customer success experiences for all Barstool Sports brands.
- Negotiation of all contracts and SLA’s related to service delivery requirements.
- Day-to-day management of a 3rd party team of customer success associates including the hiring, on-boarding, training and scheduling of all team members.
- Liaise with brand owners, product and operations to establish support workflows and escalation processes.
- Forecast and maintain customer support budgets including associates and all relevant technology.
- Detail, document, and communicate scalable customer service Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), voice and related training materials for customer support team.
- Track and analyze Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure customer satisfaction and service team performance.
- Update FAQ’s and knowledge base as the company and its products evolve.
- Onboard and manage a customer success management platform and ensure systems infrastructure supports the needs of all Barstool Sports entities.
- Ensure customer feedback is incorporated across business functions by defining, producing and managing weekly reporting of customer service analytics.
- Drive revenue through cross-selling and up-selling opportunities.
Experience with fast growth, high volume, multi-channel environment.
- Consumer goods experience preferred.
- Metrics driven problem solver.
- Zendesk or experience with a similar platform a plus.