Described as a “force to be reckoned with” and having "cultural resonance and edge”, Barstool Sports is the most relevant and engaging brand in entertainment and digital media today. For over 10 years, Barstool has applied comedy and satire to pop culture, entertainment and sports, and has grown a loyal audience across its blog, network of podcasts, radio shows, original video content and live experiences. We have the passion, personality and power to create viral trends and moments, and we continuously shape the conversations on the internet through original and unfiltered takes.
- Work with Barstools Sales, Planning & Programming teams to create, onboard & manage all custom advertising activations
- Develop all custom advertising program project plans and manage the day-to-day development and coordination with cross-functional internal teams (sales, programming and content), external teams (client & agencies), and vendors from initiation to execution and retrospective
- Creates and executes project plans, including deadlines, specs, assets, budget, vendor coordination, status updates, approvals and final delivery
- Leads the internal Barstool team and creative contractors in design, content development and implementation of digital and environmental projects within all marketing campaigns.
- Assists programming in the creation and development of proactive built if sold materials for new series/events
- Owns project budget, scope, schedule and resources
- Creates, coordinates and manages daily video and podcast programming scheduling